Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #1 = Top Ten Posts




Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at Broke and Bookish

This weeks Top Ten Tuesday is all about you and your blog! Basically you post 10 (or less) links to your own posts that you think best describe of make you! Since I'm relatively new to the blogging world, I'm only going to post a few (:

1.My review of How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr
2.My review of Sign Language by Amy Ackley
3.My review of Sweethearts by Sara Zarr
4.My review of Sequins, Secrets and Silver Lining's(Threads, #1) by Sophia Barrett

What are your Top Ten Posts? Leave me a link in the comments!

Now, I'm off to read and hopefully finish Cleopatra Confesses(which if you would like to look at, is in my currently reading shelf on the right hand side of this page)

Good day everyone!

Haley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every single comment that I get. I will try to reply to all, because all of you deserve it! Please be sure to check back and see my reply!