This weeks Top Ten Tuesday is all about Bookish Confessions. Hosted @ The Broke and the Bookish
Here are mine (:
- I don't like it when people disrespect books. Some author put in their time and hard work to make that!
- Dog-earing books is a big no-no for me. Ruins the page and makes the book look unprofessional. Bookmarks all the way, especially the little magnet ones! Those are like the only one's I use (:
- I like to read both hardcover and paperback, but paperback draws me a little more than hardcover.. (:
- I love love love to sort my books by series. I stack one on top of another, and tend to straighten them a lot.
- I'm a little ashamed of this one, but I don't really like it when people touch or pick up my books. They are like my little babies, so I gotta take care of them!
- I tend to take off the cover of a hardcover book. It's a habit that I can't control. Since the covers are so pretty and new, I like to keep them safe and unscratched.
- I can't help but notice spelling errors. I'm not a real stickler about it, but they just pop out at me.
- Someday, I hope to take everything out my bookshelves and reorder all of my books by series, and maybe color for standalone's.
- Since I like a lot of book genre's, I have over 400 books on my TBR list, which is going to consume me sooner or later >_<
- Most of the books I read and review come from the library, because they are free and there is no limit to how many I can check out at one time! I think my top amount of books checked out has been 15.. ha ha.
So there they are! Do you agree of disagree with any? Or do you have some of your own? Leave me comment below.