Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #2 = Romances You Think Would Last Outside The Book!



Hmm.. I think I can name a few off the top of my head ;) PS: There may be spoilers. You've been warned!

1. Katniss and Peeta from The Hunger Games Trilogy. Obviously, they are the hottest fictional couple right now, so I definitely think their relationship would stand the test of time in their generation. But, it could be rocky. If you read the Mockingjay already and you know what happens to Peeta, then you know what I mean. But, I don't want to spoil it for anyone so I'll just leave it at that.





2. Rose and Dimitri from Vampire Academy. Holy moly, this whole series blew me away! Honestly, they are my favorite book couple. Rose and Dimitri always were the couple I was rooting for from the beginning. Since they are both guardians, they can kick some ass  you know what. They can defend themselves, their Dhampir's and still have a relationship all at the same time.









3. Hermione and Ron from Harry Potter. I may be making this more towards the last movie but i don't care. (: They are flipping adorable together, and they don't realize till the end! They complete each other and could totally make it in the real world. They'd just be all googly eyed, aha.


4. Ever and Damen from The Immortals Series. Now, I know a lot of people don't like this series as a whole, but the romance is so great in my opinion! I'm only 3 books into the series, so don't tell me anything that may ruin it! Ever and Damen are probably one of the most complicated relationship's I've read about. But together, they can conquer any obstacles. Plus, with their mind abilities? They're unstoppable.



5. Calla and Shay from The Nightshade Trilogy. Ok now I have two favorite book couples, this being one of them! Call me bread and butter me up because that's what this trilogy did to me! I was blown away by the amazing series and the romances. Very cute and selected. At first it was Calla and Ren, but then something happened.. I can't say or it'll ruin it for other viewers! But now Calla and Shay are just they perfect couple, and I can't explain in any better than that! (:
(I couldn't find any people representations of them, so you get three book covers instead!)




6. Bryn and Chase from Raised by Wolves series.
Again, I haven't read the last book YET. But I will, so Bryn and Chase better still be together. I won't take no for an answer. Their relationship is exactly what I want. Yes, I want to be a girl who lives with super natural wolves and has a boyfriend who is one. Pssh. It's not that complicated ;). Ok, I'm rambling. Bryn and Chase are strong independently and even stronger together. They have this tight knit bond that would help them in the real world and it also makes me jealous.



I'm gonna stop there, cause I've been working on this post for over an hour. I've got my work cut out for me though! I'm just now realizing the mass of series I have yet to finish.. *panics* I seriously need to finish them all before I start a new one..
What is your Top Ten Tuesday? Leave me a link, and comment down below!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome picks! I agree with your picks of Katniss & Peeta and Hermione & Ron. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have always loved both of those couples together (:

      Delete

I appreciate each and every single comment that I get. I will try to reply to all, because all of you deserve it! Please be sure to check back and see my reply!