Sunday, December 9, 2012

Showcase Sunday #1


This is my first Showcase Sunday! (: If you are interested, click here for more info(: The book I will feature is one you may have seen with yesterday's post.


♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Cruisin'
1. Cruisin' by Sarah Mlynowski

Page Count(e-book Edition): 36
Publisher: Harper Teen Impulse
Released: December 4th
Genre: Young Adult Novellas
Source: Amazon Kindle Store

Synopsis:
From the critically acclaimed author of Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) and the Magic in Manhattan series comes a fun short story about taking the plunge on the high seas, where not everything is what it seems.

Kristin is ready to take the next step. . . . The only problem is she hasn't found the right guy to take it with her. That's why she agreed to go on the ominously named Cruise to Nowhere with her best friend, Liz. There are plenty of cute guys on the ship to choose from if only Kristin can work up the nerve—and stop worrying about the reports in the tabloids that passengers on cruises have been mysteriously disappearing and that someone suspects it has to do with . . . vampires.

(from Goodreads)

I literally got this book the day it was released, and for only a dollar! I most likely won't do a review on this just because of how short it is. Maybe a paragraph or two.. Who knows? Happy Blogging!

♦Haley♦

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this before but it looks really good! Happy reading :)
    My SS: http://bookhi.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/showcase-sunday-14.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every single comment that I get. I will try to reply to all, because all of you deserve it! Please be sure to check back and see my reply!